Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How to Properly Break Your Ankle: Days 47-54

As mentioned in other posts, I spend a lot of my time sitting on my bed, watching the next episode of Bones or a random now streaming movie on Netflix.


If the movies are really good -and my friends are online- I narrate the best parts of the movie to them. Case and point, Aliens.
"They're coming out of the goddamn walls!"

Other movies that deserve honorable mentions are:
Clash of the Titans


2001: A Space Odyssey
At first glance it may look boring....
... but once you get it, it's kind of like this.

This laziness can occur for days on end until something interrupts me; like my roommate needing Netflix for a paper, or the mailman delivering a package. This package was no ordinary package though. No. This package came with a specially wrapped new super power for Crutch Girl.


What followed was a sequence of awesome that can best be described with this comic panel:


Thus marks the first time Crutch Girl ventured out on her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment