Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How to Properly Break Your Ankle: Days 19 - 21

After my last doctor's visit, I have been upgraded yet again. Now, I have moved out of the light cast to a lighter boot. It looks pretty cool. See?
I am Iron Man.

The cool thing about having a boot is that it's removable. That means that I can take semi-normal showers. But no perk is complete without a downside. Now that I have a removable boot, I have to do foot exercises. I even have a some super cool instructions to follow.
What? Were you expecting a video?

My foot exercises involve me attempting to spell the lower case alphabet with my foot and doing squats. I look pretty similar to this:

Yeah, it's real exciting stuff.

But what's better than foot exercises? The new addiction my friends Nick, Colin, Kevin, and Sarah got my hooked on. It's called Left 4 Dead 2.

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinssssss.

If you've never played Left 4 Dead 2, it involves a lot of shooting, a lot of zombies, and a lot of yelling at your friends. The current situation leaves us looking like this:

Shortly following this incident, I died.

Even with my lack of computer game playing skills, these kids continuously invite me back to play Left 4 Dead again and again. But I've finally started noticing the pattern. I'm the zombie bait. I can only wonder what would happen should a REAL zombie apocalypse come around.
Did I mention I have awesome friends?

These are the fears I fall asleep with.

No comments:

Post a Comment